Thursday, April 15, 2010

Late updates...

Maybe not many are even looking at my blog anymore because I update so little, but I really want to do more, it's just that the weather has been strange, and I already messed my lens up and don't want to do it again. Also because I am not going anywhere recently until maybe next week. Will probably go to Kumamoto, a city similar to NYC in terms of skating and fashion and graffiti. Should be good.

Also, my friend from New York is re-doing his blog soon, but I will add his current one to my links. "NY Shit."

Pics? Yes, of course.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at 
www.ImageShack.us
















































Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at 
www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at 
www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at 
www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at 
www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at 
www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at 
www.ImageShack.us





2 comments:

Unknown said...

helgen, keep it up bro. very dope blog.

Anonymous said...

Son your blog is even better. I simply love the way you change up your photos in your trips, not to mention the new food shops you found around your way.

Yo, if you even do, try to make a trip around Roppongi,Saitama,Shinjuku, and/or Yokohama for one day and show them why they have crazy ass spots.

Also, ever heard about an island park Japan has with giant 30ft. Gundam models somewhere there? B/c about months ago they put them out as if it was made for kids and parents?

Now you want me to take the next trip to Japan and go out there so we can eat out n shit..rofl..Let me know if you intend to do a yearly Japan meetup..We'd all go and eat/drink/trip/3s-3s-3s!

-AntiShoto-

Post a Comment