Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Esu and Kei (New York style cafe in Sasebo.)

So the other day while trying to find something to eat with Keiko, I noticed this cafe, but it was closed at the time because most shops are closed on Mondays here.

I immediately said I wanted to check it out. One thing that got me was that it said it was a sandwich cafe, and one of the things I miss about USA is the sandwiches, because I love sandwiches.

Another interesting thing is that they have a few types of alcohol which is a must for me, they do parties, and they allow animals (good for me! Just kidding.)

I really love the color in this place. It has a red awning outside which gives it a sort of sunny red color inside with a mixture of the reflection of the glass and metal office buildings sun reflections gives amazing color in here.
Also notice the nice light fixture on the bottom of the bar top table. Nice.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A burger. It is a roll with mashed potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, beef burger, bacon, cheese, cilantro and mayo. It was very good, though I wished the mashed potatoes were warmer.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is what Keiko ate, but I forgot what it was. I think it was beef, ham, tomatoes, and a mixture of other meat cold cuts. It looked nice.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

There was a cute set of Shiba dogs in here, mother and son. Mother (Choko) was gawking at my burger with animal instincts.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I really like the way this sign was aged.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I also like how everything is somewhat modern, and somewhat older Italian style.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

New highway in Sasebo, enterence is by Log Kit burger.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Well, I hope you enjoyed viewing this post. I will keep posting whatever I get into... But it has been raining quite often here. Hard at that.

Peace.

2 comments:

Yom said...

I hear u on the rain. Monday was great here, then it rained ALL day tuesday, then great again and today its pouring down. really messes up your plans :( Cafe looks really nice btw, nothing like that near mine

Beelzebabe said...

Hello... :) Found your blog while searching for the address to Esu & Kei, found it! Also wanted to let you know - I really like the images you posted of the place. Now I've really got to get there A.S.A.P.! I'm also curious, if you don't mind, what do you shoot with? I believe I've looked at all the images on your blog here & they are really nice. Also, what photo editor are you using to create the cross process, Lomo-ish & Holga-ish effects you've got going?

Post a Comment